Thursday, June 18, 2009

Letters

Dear Rain,

Go away. Don't come back for many many days. You have now ruined all chances of enjoying Saturdays outside before your cousins Heat and Humidity get here.

Sincerely,

Destiny


Dear _______,

Please quit calling me Sweetie. Dear, Hon and Cutie can go too. I am a 26 year old professional, not a 7 year old grade-schooler. In case you were confused.

Pleasantly,

Destiny


Dear Sarah Palin,

You threw your kids into the national spotlight. Expect them to be mocked. Especially your teen who became the national symbol of the problem with abstinence only education (which you paraded around the country). It isn't nice and possibly not fair, but you should have thought of that when you entered the national political arena. And, you just upped Letterman's ratings. Well done.

With regrets,

Destiny

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Teehee. I hope your "pleasantly" letter doesnt get read by the wrong people.

And, ok, I'll stop calling you "sweetie", snookums...

Anonymous said...

I hate it when people call me "bud" or "buddy." I'm excited to pass the par (fingers crossed) so that I can say, "Uh, actually, I'm an attorney."

Laura B from the LBC said...

Ya, on my list of No-No's: Slugger, Kiddo, Buddy, darlin'...and anyone who pats me on the head.

And I agree with you on the Palin thing. Point Letterman.

murdockspencer said...

Well said, that was very liberal of Palin to demand an apology from Letterman.

Tara Werner said...

Come on cutie :)

When are you coming out west, anyway? You MUST let me know!