Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Atlantic City

We took a much needed road trip to New Jersey this weekend. DC is great but I needed to get out of here. It has been busy lately. I have been house hunting and selling my room and it has been a tad stressful.

Atlantic City is one of those places I have wanted to go for a while and it reminded me of a smaller Las Vegas. Unfortunately we didn't walk the boardwalk (it was late and dark). We did see The Fray in concert. Great show, small venue, great vocals. Wonderful (and tall) company.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Colvins said...

good luck on your house hunting.

Unknown said...

Are looking for a new place? You really need to call me...

I LOVE the Fray! I bet that was fun. Talk to you soon.

Do you need me to help with anything? Love you!

Unknown said...

Are looking for a new place? You really need to call me...

I LOVE the Fray! I bet that was fun. Talk to you soon.

Do you need me to help with anything? Love you!

Melissa said...

since facebook is blocked at my work i will be communicating with you through blogging. i love you, call me?

Melissa said...

since facebook is blocked at the front desk, i will be communicating with you through blogging. i love you, call me?