Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A bit of a mess

I went to work yesterday without my voice. It was pretty silly when I was on the phone with the plasterer (since we had a leak at the office and now needed some repair work done). Who get's a cold in June?! Bleh. I had to get a new passport photo taken and didn't do my hair or get ready at all. No customs agents will be hitting on this girl for the next 10 years.

I also cut my finger with a razor last night (freak accident, I sliced part of my fingernail and skin). I superglued it together- since it wasn't deep.

I am also convinced there is something planted in my right eye. B says he thinks it is a scratch, but I think it is a piece of sand. It is giving me a headache. B also said when he gets some time tomorrow he will make me a patch for my eye. He found a you-tube tutorial on how to make an eye patch.

Isn't that a lovely sight: superglued finger, pirate patch, raspy voice, hacking cough and wild hair.

B is a lucky man.

No comments: