Friday, July 8, 2011

Huzzah.

I got up this morning and through fate decided to try on that pair of jeans that were just a little tight, but as most women know, you keep those pants because they will totally fit someday.

Someday being after joining a dumb work contest where you don't eat sweets or eat within two hours of bed and have to eat 5 servings of fruits and veggies and work out everyday. There is actually a checklist of 8 things and since I really like to win, I have been really committed. Ask B, I have been a nut, and he mocks me, but also told me how impressed with my will power he is.

Anyways, those pants totally fit this morning.

After finding this out, I found B and made him tell me how good they look. ha. I also told him his sick stomach will hopefully be feeling better so he can take his hot wife and her fabulous jeans out on a date tonight.

He finds me endearing.

And it has been a really good day.

1 comment:

jessaveda said...

Are those pants from high school or something? I thought you looked thinner at your wedding than you ever had. That doesn't sound like a compliment, but it is. Loves.