Sunday, December 16, 2007

Not quite singing in the rain...

This morning was the first time in the months that I've been here I have truly wanted a car. I do own a car, problem is, it is 2000 miles away. I usually have no problems taking the metro or walking everywhere. This morning though, I woke up a little late for church but with plenty of time to get there. I got ready and walked outside. It was raining. I grabbed my rain jacket and thought it wouldn't be too bad, so off I went. I got to church dripping wet, and a little late. Unfortunately there is no slipping in the back since all the seats were taken except on the front row. I and another late comer walked to the front row. I felt like a mess. Luckily a friend from the ward was kind enough to give me a ride home. I can't decide if it would be wiser to invest in a car, or an umbrella.

No comments: