Sunday, July 20, 2008

YAY YAY YAY!!!

This weekend was fabulous! FABULOUS!!

I woke up Saturday morning to the carpet guys waiting outside my house. I hurredly opened the door, showed them my room and they got right to work. They laid the carpet and even vacummed up afterwards in about an hour, leaving beautiful NEW carpet! My room was ready to move into, and that I did. Here are a few photos which don't do it justice, but my room really is beautiful. Two brick walls and two wood walls make for a really unique and fabulous space. My furniture from my old house looks great and I am so happy I bought it, and I adore my queen sized bed! The photos don't do it justice but....

I also picked up my car! A 2003 Toyota Corolla. I really really like it! I feel so good about the purchase! I cannot wait to be able to drive my groceries home from the store, go outside of the metro area, drive to church and not have to take the bus.... It will be beautiful! I think my friends, from whom I have been getting rides from for 9 months, will be equally excited.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow suga'! We've each been in our respective places of residence for 9 months. This is crazy. I printed off your blog entry today and am sending to Trish who is in the MTC (check out my blog for pics). Love ya!
Tara

Tara Werner said...

Congratulations on a much deserved and anticipated weekend! I'd love to hear more about your new place...do you live alone???

Ashley said...

I'm so happy for you :) Ps it looks just like mine...I went for safe and good gas mileage and your post made me smile!!! Lake POwell anyone?!?

jessaveda said...

love the room. It's got a special destinyness to it.