Friday, October 17, 2008

A girl walks into a book shop

I am mid way through Jane Eyre and I am already dreading the day I finish it. Do you ever get like that whilst reading a great novel? There I am enraptured in the story, and it's over. Though happy I have finished the book, I have to go about finding another book to fall into. Not always an easy task.


Yesterday I went to the used bookstore by my work. I found out they were having a book sale, so I went in. I have had a list in my head of books I really want to read, and I hoped I could find them there. Hoping to walk out with a new title, I proudly carried out five. Two I have been waiting to read, and three that just looked great. Looks like I will have to finish Jane Eyre quickly so I can start another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's how I felt with Fools Rush In about the Bosnian war. My goodness! :)