Monday, September 27, 2010

Chippy

When I was young I chipped my tooth. I had it fixed by a nice dentist a few years back, but unfortunately part of the filler chipped off again last week. Bryson has been calling it chippy and said chippy isn't invited to the wedding. Tomorrow I am getting it done. This might be one of the last tasks I have on my to do list before the wedding. How great is that?!

By the way, we get married in LESS THAN 4 weeks. WHAT?! I told Bryson if he had a list of things to do before he gets married he better get on it. He probably doesn't have a list, but I do. Do you think Bryson would notice if I took a little backpacking trip across Europe before the wedding?

3 comments:

jessica.h said...

contrary to popular belief, marriage is not the end. Just think, now you have someone to enjoy all of your adventures with :)

jessica.h said...

ps, I chipped my tooth when I was little too, and it fell out on my 16th b-day. regardless, I still got a birthday kiss.

Rachel said...

My little bro punched out my front tooth when I was a little tyke...it was a baby tooth but it took some of the big tooth with it. I still have a chip in my front tooth.

Solidarity sister!