Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pictures!!







If the ship would have actually gone down, I don't think we would have made it. We had to sprint to our room, grab our life jackets, and sprint back to the muster station for the drill. We did make good lap time though.











That's a scary thought, the two of us manning a ship.












Ixtapa and the Pinata. We wondered why people kept staring....













The cutest mexican child, Gabrielle, our tour guide (literally) in Alcapulco. "I pick you up in 20 minutes."














Margaritas in Mexico. Yummy.
















Melissa and I offering a little extra protection
















Keiran and I hanging out on the cruise.















Yes, that is me doing the running man in a dance off.








Me and My Dad.

5 comments:

murdockspencer said...

Looks like fun! And your dad kind of looks like Rush Limbaugh

Laura B from the LBC said...

Mike! Don't listen to him Dest! But seriously, that is SUCH a good pic of you with your dad! Frame it (Maybe you could put it in that golf frame your dad and Matt gave ya!

Derek said...

haha, that's so true ... Rush Limbaugh, hilarious. I'm not making fun of your dad, I'm sure he's awesome, and nothing like Rush Limbaugh in person. Nice pics.

Destiny said...

I don't see it... and no he isn't like Rush. Thank goodness!

Paul said...

I'd appreciate it if you didn't post pictures that include immodest dress. Can you imagine? Hey oh!

PS: If you don't want rides from me anymore, just say so. Don't hate the player...hate the game.