Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tool Time with Destiny

A few days ago the knob on out dryer came off, and it was difficult to turn on with only a small plastic piece sticking out to turn. Last night when I got home, Callie told me that the plastic thing fell into the hole on the dryer and in an effort to get it out, another roomie took a bobby pin to try to fish it out. When metal is stuck into an electrical appliance sparks fly. Callie saw this happening, a mini-fireworks display, and said "don't touch it, Destiny will fix it when she gets home." (A moment of laughter)

Well, when I got home, I did fix it. I pulled out my handy allen wrench, unplugged the dryer, took the panel off the dryer, and fixed the knob. If the lobbying world doesn't work out, maybe I could get a job as a fix it person...

Wait a minute! I work at the bike shop tonight. How convenient.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey lady! Oh my gosh. You're awesome. And yes, we've been stable for like 10 months. Freaky and totally new and I kind of like it (shhhh don't tell anyone), but I do feel an adventure brewing for next year. AND check out my new blog: http://wordsinabundance.blogspot.com AND I adore you!