Sunday, September 14, 2008

Notes for Sarah Palin:

1) Learn how to pronounce nuclear. It may be coming up a lot in the next little bit, and you are just asking to be likened to Pres. Bush if you can't pronounce it.

2) On the topic of Pres. Bush, learn what his doctrine is.

3) The proximity of AK to Russia gives you NO, I repeat NO knowledge of or expertise in foreign policy. Please do not state that it does. Yes, it is a small world, unfortunately there are a few major international conflicts going on in it. You may want to study up on them.

*Note: If anyone hasn't had the chance to watch the SNL skit about Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton... watch it here. Hilarious.

4 comments:

Derek said...

HAHAHAHA - that's hilarious.

jessaveda said...

Mark just showed me that video. It's stinking hilarious. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has issues with Ms. Palin.

Heather Sanders said...

Hilarious. Also, have you seen the latest one? Pretty funny. Tina sure can do a good Sarah.

Mark said...

Comforting to read my thoughts written by someone else. Makes me a little less insane...