Friday, November 26, 2010

Football

Whew. Apparently it was the weekend of big games. Bryson explained how this weekend is also sort of a geography lesson with all of the rivalries. Sad Alabama lost. I love Tuscaloosa when I visited the town and fell in love. And I think the QB for Auburn is sort of a hoodlum (though the win today was really impressive, what a comeback).

And, for the record, not that I am in any way knowledgable enough to make this call, Ohio State should play Boise State. I am not a fan of elitism and any team who is undefeated should be eligible for the BCS championship game not just big conference teams. Go Boise State.

For the record, I haven't yet watched any football, but we talked about it a lot today AND I read an article about what the Ohio State coach (can you say elitest) said about Boise State having a chance at playing in the BCS championship game.

I think college football is going to be so much easier to get into than pro football. Drama, drama, drama.

1 comment:

Destiny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.