Friday, October 12, 2007

A little shoutout....

I feel the need to give a shoutout to:

1) People on the metro escalators who walk left stand right. I realize that the extra 20 seconds don't seem like a lot of time, but it could be the difference between getting on or getting left on the platform. Also, when one gets into the powerwalk in a hurry mode, just let them go with it.

2) Inland desalination for brackish water. Facinating, just facinating. I'm reading a study and writing a report for work on this topic and WOW, if you want a copy for your personal use, I'll see if I can hook you up.

3) Al Gore. You transformed yourself from a whiny and sore loser into an Oscar and Nobel Prize winner. I'm impressed, not sold, but impressed.

1 comment:

Laura B from the LBC said...

Great post dest. Especially that part on delinlanation(sp?)...Compelling stuff. Really.

Also, Whenever I get on an escalator and I am not walking up it, I ALWAYS get on the right side! I can't help it. Its in my blood (I also get equally annoyed when i am in a hurry and people are just STANDING on the right....)