Saturday, February 23, 2008

$10 I won't get back

I went to see a movie last night with friends, Vantage Point. Interesting cinematography, interesting plot, for a while. It went downhill fast. I think Denis Quaid, Matthew Fox (yes he is), and Forrest Whittaker can act, but don't be decieved if you are in the same boat. My thetre started laughing in the middle and at the end of the movie, it is supposed to be a drama. If you are dying to see this, get a large group of friends together, chip in and go to the Red Box at your nearest Smiths, McDonalds or Giant and rent it when it come out on DVD. That way you will only be out 10 cents (and 2 hours).

5 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks for the review - it didn't look good from our newspaper's critics. Too bad - love the cast. We saw Jumper tonight and thought it was a waste of time, too.
Love you!

T-Love in DC said...

Well said. Columbia/TriStar will be getting an email from me tomorrow.

Laura B from the LBC said...

It's Matthew Fox (not to be a pop culture snob or anything...)

And my mom told me about this review of yours so I had to check it out!

Loves!

Destiny said...

Laura-
I love that your mom reads my blog!

Derek said...

If you want to see a bad movie, I suggest Rollerball. Not the oringinal from the 70s, which is also terrible, but the remake. It'll change your life.