Friday, February 1, 2008

SWEET!!

I read my MSN horiscope this morning and this is what it said:

Some beautiful dreams or visions, perhaps involving angels, spirit guides, or other high beings, could come your way today, dear Gemini. Listen carefully to the messages these beings are bringing. Whether they involve matters in your material life, intellectual or spiritual concerns, or events in the future, they can shed light on a lot of facts about yourself of which you might not be aware. Write them down as soon as you can. You'll be glad you did.

Thoughts:
If I have a vision, I will not be forgetting it.
and
I have been waiting for this to happen for a while now!! I am totally ready to be told what to do with the rest of my life... I wish it would just hurry and happen...

1 comment:

Derek said...

I had a dream in which an angel came and told me what to do with my live, but since I'm not a Gemini I disregarded his message because my horoscope warned me to be careful what advice I accept. Plus, I don't want to be a firefighter.